The Acorn range of Leveling systems and tile trims.
Prolevelling System is a revolutionary and innovative levelling system when laying medium and large materials with a thickness between 3 and 40mm
The patented system is made of two elements:
A levelling base (2-3 mm size) with spaced notches that allow spacing/separating/joining floors of any type of material in a way that is : linear, cross and half cross with joints to be chosen between 2mm and 3mm.
The threaded stem is attached perpendicularly to the base in a way that allows for easy adjustment with turns of the cap during installation. Removal of the Cap and Stem after the materials are set is made easy with strategically placed breakage points that release with either increased pressure by turning the cap or by kicking the cap in the direction of the joint. One capo fits all threaded stems and can be reused an infinite amount of times for big cost savings.
The new PPLS (patented) system assists in the reduction or elimination of ledging and lippage in the installation of various types of materials that are applied to floors or walls with mortar including Large Format Tile, Natural Stone, Thin profiles and many others.
1. Choose the desired type of leveller (spacers) based on the requested joints.
2mm or 3mm Linear, Cross or Half Cross Version
2. Apply the thin set or mortar on a level base with the appropriate notched trowel.
3. During the application of the tile position the base of the chosen leveller under the edge of the tile at the appropriate joint location and continue laying in sequence.
4. Attach the cap to the threaded stem by rotating it clockwise. Level the joint by rotating the cap using the minimum amount of pressure needed.
5. Once the setting materials have become solid and the floor or wall is ready for grout:
Kick the cap, in the direction of the joint to detach connection points between base and stem
Clink link below this to you tube video on how to use pro levelling system.
1m2 £15.54 (inc. VAT)
1m2 £0.00 (inc. VAT)
1m2 £0.00 (inc. VAT)
1m2 £23.94 (inc. VAT)
1m2 £41.94 (inc. VAT)